Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Post!

OK here it go's this is how I started bloging. I started reading a few blogs and then one day told my sister about Kelly's Korner back when Harper was born and she got hooked and now she blogs over at Crystal's Life. Then one cold winter day here in North Carolina Crystal told me that some of the blogger's are going to see Beth Moore in Atlanta and wanted to know if I wanted to go and I of course said yes she said well you need to start a blog so you will know some of the people when we go and I said no I don't have any thing to blog about. Well here it is the big weekend for are sister weekend to Atlanta and we were so exited to meet and see some of the blogger's and if you new us in real life you would never think we are shy or even quiet but we were this weekend. It was so fun getting to see all the people we read about and follow their life's but did not know what to say when we got face to face with you guys. I told Crystal you have a blog and have left comments  to these people you need to talk but I am just a blog stalker LOL. Well we just sat back and did a lot of looking and taking it all in and we had just the best time but I could not help but think I really need to get out of my box and get me a blog going and well here it is and I just know Crystal is just laughing at me because she thought  I would never do this.

1 comment:

  1. Very proud of you for starting your blog and your firt post!!!

    ReplyDelete